Service, dining, and location define Jenny Lake Lodge. Jenny Lake Lodge is a boutique Four Diamond property like no other with at a tradition of excellence for nearly 100 years, 1922.
Location – The heart of Grand Teton National Park. Jenny Lake Lodge is the closest property in Grand Teton National Park to the Town of Jackson, Teton Village, and iconic areas like Jenny Lake and String Lake. As well as the closest 4 Diamond property to Yellowstone. At Jenny Lake Lodge you will walk under massive wood timbers in the Lodge then gaze and awe at the majesty of the Grand Teton from the front porch.
Dining – A dining experience not to be missed in Grand Teton National Park is the Jenny Lake Lodge. Serving a 5 course meal with a nightly rotating menu this elegant yet rustic experience will wow even the most refined palate.
Accommodations – Comfort is the key to the warm feel provided at Jenny Lake Lodge. We offer a serine log cabin in Grand Teton National Park. Our cabins are quant and individually unique. Experience the thrill of how many stars are in the sky and the silence of the night with no ambient light or noise.
Activities – No matter how you choose to spend your time. Jenny Lake Lodge will have something for everyone. Best of all our qualified concierge team can manage your every request.
- Horseback riding – One of the best ways to enjoy Grand Teton National Park is to do in a similar fashion to the early settlers. In typical Wyoming West fashion saddle up and explore one of the many trails our knowledgeable wranglers love.
- Cruiser Bicycles – Bring your own, or enjoy a Jenny Lake Lodge cruiser style bicycle. There are miles of bike paths available that extend from Jenny Lake Lodge to String Lake, Jenny Lake, and the town of Jackson.
- String Lake – Your beach at the base of the Mountains. Only a short walk away from Jenny Lake Lodge is String Lake is a true gem of Grand Teton National Park. This mountain lake is quickly warmed to a refreshing temperature for swimming in one of the clearest mountain Lakes you can imagine. Paddle Board, Canoe, or kayaks are all seen in String Lake.
- Rafting – A trip to Grand Teton National Park is not complete without a raft trip down the Snake River. Jenny Lake Lodge offers a leisurely cruise that focuses on the interpretive knowledge of our raft guides. While searching for Elk, Moose, Bald Eagle, Bison, and River Otters our guides will share history, geological expertise, and local lore.
- Scenic Lake Cruises – A scenic boat ride on Jackson Lake is an experience offered in the shadows of Mt Moran where it appears the mountain was created from the depths of the lake. Our knowledgeable staff including, an interpretive specialist, will guide you through the many changes seen in Grand Teton from the comfort of our newly refurbished boat. As an extra bonus take a meal cruise to uninhabited Elk Island and enjoy a steak and trout dinner, full breakfast, or boxed lunch.
- Fishing – The Snake River in Grand Teton National Park is Blue Ribbon Fly Fishing grounds. Relaxing on the crisp clear river while fishing for the prized Rainbow trout is a true fisherman dreams come true.
Nearby Hikes – If hiking is your thing the Jenny Lake Lodge is for you. Each of the premier hikes that depart from the Jenny Lake Lodge are individually spectacular.
- String Lake – There are miles and miles of hiking in Grand Teton National Park. One of the friendliest with the best views is String Lake. The majority of the hike you are staring at either the massive Grand Teton or Mt. Moran. The special days are those where the air is calm and you can see the reflections in the Lake while you hike. (Friendly for most levels)
- Hidden Falls & Inspiration Point – One of the true Iconic Hikes of Grand Teton National Park. This hike will allow you to view a magnificent water fall where you can feel the mist from the roaring water on exposed rock as well as visiting a scenic vista overlooking the Valley. For those looking for an even longer excursion Cascade Canyon extend for miles more. (Moderate level)
- Paintbrush Canyon – This beautiful hike is one of the most serene excursions you will encounter. After crossing between Leah Lake and String Lake you will begin a hike that will climb and carry you into the tall timber found at higher levels. (Intense level)
So whether you are looking to get the family outside to connect with one another, or you have come with specific goals and want to hike the Grand, bike the Loop, and enjoy some of the finer things in life. Jenny Lake Lodge is for you. We are situated perfectly and prepared to pamper you after a long day or week in Grand Teton National Park. http://www.gtlc.com or call 800-628-9988