Jenny Lake Lodge Cabin with the Tetons in the Background
Service, dining, and location define Jenny Lake Lodge. Jenny Lake Lodge is a boutique Four Diamond property like no other with at a tradition of excellence for nearly 100 years, 1922.
Location – The heart of Grand Teton National Park. Jenny Lake Lodge is the closest property in Grand Teton National Park to the Town of Jackson, Teton Village, and iconic areas like Jenny Lake and String Lake. As well as the closest 4 Diamond property to Yellowstone. At Jenny Lake Lodge you will walk under massive wood timbers in the Lodge then gaze and awe at the majesty of the Grand Teton from the front porch.
Dining – A dining experience not to be missed in Grand Teton National Park is the Jenny Lake Lodge. Serving a 5 course meal with a nightly rotating menu this elegant yet rustic experience will wow even the most refined palate.
Accommodations – Comfort is the key to the warm feel provided at Jenny Lake Lodge. We offer a serine log cabin in Grand Teton National Park. Our cabins are quant and individually unique. Experience the thrill of how many stars are in the sky and the silence of the night with no ambient light or noise.
Activities – No matter how you choose to spend your time. Jenny Lake Lodge will have something for everyone. Best of all our qualified concierge team can manage your every request.
- Horseback riding – One of the best ways to enjoy Grand Teton National Park is to do in a similar fashion to the early settlers. In typical Wyoming West fashion saddle up and explore one of the many trails our knowledgeable wranglers love.
- Cruiser Bicycles – Bring your own, or enjoy a Jenny Lake Lodge cruiser style bicycle. There are miles of bike paths available that extend from Jenny Lake Lodge to String Lake, Jenny Lake, and the town of Jackson.
- String Lake – Your beach at the base of the Mountains. Only a short walk away from Jenny Lake Lodge is String Lake is a true gem of Grand Teton National Park. This mountain lake is quickly warmed to a refreshing temperature for swimming in one of the clearest mountain Lakes you can imagine. Paddle Board, Canoe, or kayaks are all seen in String Lake.
- Rafting – A trip to Grand Teton National Park is not complete without a raft trip down the Snake River. Jenny Lake Lodge offers a leisurely cruise that focuses on the interpretive knowledge of our raft guides. While searching for Elk, Moose, Bald Eagle, Bison, and River Otters our guides will share history, geological expertise, and local lore.
- Scenic Lake Cruises – A scenic boat ride on Jackson Lake is an experience offered in the shadows of Mt Moran where it appears the mountain was created from the depths of the lake. Our knowledgeable staff including, an interpretive specialist, will guide you through the many changes seen in Grand Teton from the comfort of our newly refurbished boat. As an extra bonus take a meal cruise to uninhabited Elk Island and enjoy a steak and trout dinner, full breakfast, or boxed lunch.
- Fishing – The Snake River in Grand Teton National Park is Blue Ribbon Fly Fishing grounds. Relaxing on the crisp clear river while fishing for the prized Rainbow trout is a true fisherman dreams come true.
Nearby Hikes – If hiking is your thing the Jenny Lake Lodge is for you. Each of the premier hikes that depart from the Jenny Lake Lodge are individually spectacular.
- String Lake – There are miles and miles of hiking in Grand Teton National Park. One of the friendliest with the best views is String Lake. The majority of the hike you are staring at either the massive Grand Teton or Mt. Moran. The special days are those where the air is calm and you can see the reflections in the Lake while you hike. (Friendly for most levels)
- Hidden Falls & Inspiration Point – One of the true Iconic Hikes of Grand Teton National Park. This hike will allow you to view a magnificent water fall where you can feel the mist from the roaring water on exposed rock as well as visiting a scenic vista overlooking the Valley. For those looking for an even longer excursion Cascade Canyon extend for miles more. (Moderate level)
- Paintbrush Canyon – This beautiful hike is one of the most serene excursions you will encounter. After crossing between Leah Lake and String Lake you will begin a hike that will climb and carry you into the tall timber found at higher levels. (Intense level)
So whether you are looking to get the family outside to connect with one another, or you have come with specific goals and want to hike the Grand, bike the Loop, and enjoy some of the finer things in life. Jenny Lake Lodge is for you. We are situated perfectly and prepared to pamper you after a long day or week in Grand Teton National Park. http://www.gtlc.com or call 800-628-9988
Welcome springtime in Grand Teton National Park! There are already signs of a new season approaching. With the arrival of the spring melt we see the Snake River rushing, river otters playing, trumpeter swans swimming, and moose munching on willows. These are all sure signs that Jackson Hole and Grand Teton Lodge Company are coming out of winter hibernation!
Three moose seen this April munching on willows
If you have Spring Fever and are ready for your summer vacation in the mountains, let us help you plan your mountain getaway for family and friends with our Grand Teton National Park packages.
The Grand Adventure Package
A Grand Teton National Park Exploration
The Grand Adventure Package is an all-inclusive package that offers a true discovery of Grand Teton National Park. This package was designed for the family to explore the majestic scenery, wildlife and activities of the Park for all ages. The key to this package is the amount of activities to participate in; from river rafting on the beautiful Snake River, hiking and horseback riding in one of Americas most treasured and historic National Parks to boat cruises on Jackson Lake below the statuesque Teton Mountain Range to touring our neighboring town of Jackson or Yellowstone National Park. Create a family experience to last a lifetime.
Hot Dates: May 20-June 20, 2011 and September 15-October 1, 2011 ~ Receive 20% Off Lodging!
Stay & Play Package
A Grand Teton National Park Skins and Fins Experience
Yes you read it right! Where is a more fantastic place on earth for dedicated golfers and fisherman than Grand Teton National Park? This is a package created for that special outing with friends that may come only every so often. Golf at the beautiful Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club located just outside of the Park. Don’t be surprised to see moose munching on nearby greens while gazing at the entire Teton Mountain Range on iconic 13th hole. Spend a day hiking in the inspiring mountains. Catch the “big one” with an incredible day of fly fishing on the Snake River with a private guide. Grab your friends and let the adventure begin!
Give & Getaway Package
A Way to Give Back in Grand Teton National Park
A new year is here and so is a brand new Give & Getaway package. This summer from June 6th through 9th, volunteers who work alongside Teton Science Schools employees to preserve the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem will receive 20% off their lodging. Working, on Vacation? With this package volunteer your vacation time to give back to the environment. Experience the Jackson Hole Region on a whole different level by participating in a Willow Restoration Program and a Trail Extension Project. In addition to volunteering partake in an interactive education class about the ecology, plant communities, and wildlife of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
Find a getaway that sounds right for you? Call one of our Package Specialist for more information at 800-628-9988. For more mountain vacation options visit our packages web page, please click: Packages
Grand Teton Lodge Company will participate in a Fence Pull across from Jackson Lake Lodge as part of our contribution for Echo Day on August 7, 2010. The Fence Pull results in allowing wildlife to pass freely throughout the area without being injured. We are inviting members of the Jackson Hole Community and our guests of Grand Teton Lodge Company to volunteer with our employees for an hour of their day and to be part of this effort to improve our environment of Grand Teton National Park.
If this activity sounds like the perfect way to give back to the environment we are excited to have you participate! Plan on meeting at the Jackson Lake Lodge Corrals at 10am on Saturday morning. If possible wear long pants and work type clothes, gloves will be provided for your safety. This event is from 10am-5pm, but even an hour of your time will be a huge contribution to the Fence Pull!
If you want to learn more about what really happens at a Fence Pull please read our blog “The Clearing of Devil’s Rope”. Also, to find more information about Vail Resorts Echo Day – click here!
When: August 7th
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
What: Continue/complete fence pull across from Jackson Lake Lodge
Where: Meet at JLL Corrals
Who: All GTLC Employees, Community, Guests, National Park Service
This morning I arose bright and early in eager anticipation for today’s adventure in Grand Teton National Park. My journey led me to the breakfast Wagon Ride. The Jackson Lake Lodge Corrals sponsor this fun activity open to all ages for everyone to enjoy. The morning air was cool and crisp as I ventured to the Corrals. This activity is especially exciting because it is only open five short weeks out of our season due to wildlife activity on the wagon trail. I was greeted at the corrals with a big smile and welcome from our wagon driver Perrin. We loaded the wagon and took off onto the trail which starts by driving in front of lodge along the edges of the willow flats.
Morning Breakfast Wagon Ride
Sunshine Ride Beside the Willow Flats
As we traveled along the wagon trail we listened with delight as Perrin told us stories of the local wildlife and environment. The wildflowers were just at their peak season and were bright and colorful. We rode beside streams and tall pine and aspen trees and part of trail went through some of the oldest forest in the area. It was fun to try and spot for signs of wildlife and share our tales of what we have seen in Grand Teton National Park.
Wagon at Breakfast Site
The Wagon Team Zeta & Zorro
Our team of horses that pulled our wagon were beautiful and they have cute names Zeta and Zorro. Zeta is short for Cathrine Zeta Jones who is Zorro’s love interest in the movie! After approximately an hour ride we arrived to our breakfast site and were greeted by amazing views of the Tetons and a hot breakfast cooking on the griddle. My favorite was the cowboy coffee sitting on the fire! There was also a campfire for us to gather around and drink our first cup of coffee before breakfast was ready. The pancakes were delicious and were served with warm huckleberry syrup. Yum! When everyone was full there was time to walk around and take pictures, and enjoy the morning outside! Perrin eventually rounded us up and we started our enjoyable ride back to the corrals. As you can see from the pictures below this was perfect morning in the Tetons with a nostalgic journey through the wilderness.
Teton Breakfast- Eggs, Ham, Pancakes, Potatoes
Perfect Place for a Hot Cup of Coffee
Crossing the Stream on the way Back to the Corrals